Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Spirit!

"Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams"



Well, as you can see, I have been busily "redecorating" my room for Christmas. It has been so much fun! I am really starting to get back into the "Christmas Spirit" thanks to my Family and Friends. They have all been super supportive - especially during this Holiday season. =)



This is an interesting year. I am trying to figure out if it is because I am away from my family for Christmas or if it is because I don't "feel" in the Spirit.

But this is where I had to stop and think.

These last few days I have been trying to get into the "mood/feeling" for Christmas by decorating, singing, and such. However, as of recently, the Lord has really been showing me that this season was made, not for the lights on the tree, but the One True Light who came down to earth.

I have made the decision that I am going to start spending more time in Him and in His word - remembering Who this season is really about - and less time trying to simply get in "the Mood" of things.



(decorating is still lots of fun though.) =)


(OK, and as a "side note" this is my "family" picture. From L. to R. = Mommy (Jay), Auntie (Ede), Baby (me), and Granny (Ruthie). Yeah, I know, that was totally random)

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Cool room! I'm glad that you're able to celebrate over there in Taiwan with your new friends and family. (that doesn't mean that we're dis-owning you though.) lol. You are missed a lot by your family back home, especially during this Christmas season.

    Love You Girl!!

    -Your Big Sister,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camille! Glad to know that you are enjoying your Christmas season over in Taiwan so far.:-)
    Yes, Jesus is the reason for the season.:-)
    May you have a blessed Christmas celebration!

    Love and prayers,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry late Christmas Camille!
    You know why this is coming so late.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)