Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Memories...#2

!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2008
yeah, so I know that this is a little late, but hey,
"better late than never!" ;-)
So, we celebrated this past New Years right outside Taipei 101, currently (correct me if I am wrong) THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD!! =D

It was so much fun to go hang out with "my" girlz!
(Rachel, Nichole, Me, Ruthie, Ede)

We had some good time; Visiting memorials at 10pm, seeing sights, hugging random objects... yeah, it was a good night!

Above is the "little girls" after their coffee...
Below is the "little girls" after their coffee wore off...

*Kisses*
That's to all of our family back in the States...who we were missing sooo much!

At this point we were getting really tired...and I almost fell asleep...
1 hr can go by really slowly if you are cold, tired, and sitting on wet grass... ;-)


However, after all that waiting and "patience workout," we finally got to see what we came for...

THE FIREWORKS!!!


I love fireworks - they are so amazing and "booming"-full (ok, that was a lame word, but I don't know how to describe them...)
So, the evening was quite enjoyable....
but not half as cool as the "fun" we had waiting in line for a train ticket for 5+hrs... in the middle of 10,000+ ppls!!! IO!!! =D


(try finding me in this crowd!! lol)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camille!
    Wow! Looks like you had a wonderful time celebrating New Years over in Taiwan!:-) That fireworks picture looked really neat.:-) I'm sure you had such a memorable night-especially waiting for your train ticket!;-) I can't imagine that!
    May your last few weeks in Taiwan be incredible as God uses you for His glory.:-)
    Much love, girl!
    ~Meagan
    (Oh! And thanks for your comment on our blog!:->)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)