Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm back!!

Well, to the faithful readers of this blog, here is another update (finally!!)

IO!! I'm so sorry that I have't gotten on sooner, but life has gone bye soo fast these last 3 months... thanks for your patience! =)


Ok, here's the scope, in case you haven't heard yet....


I'M HOME!!!


yeah, as of June 26th, 2008, I've been back in the States.

So, I get to the airport in CA and am SHOCKED to see and hear everything in ENGLISH!!!

Omword! Y'all can't realize how much of a shocker it is to go away for that long and come back and...WOW!!


Here are some of the "First impression of Minnesota" pictures




Mom's first reaction: *HUG* ....then make sure that it was me. ;-)




The boys (along with some great friends) made signs - just in case I couldn't find them =)




I Love this picture!! My girlz knew were to take me right away - man, I missed them sooo much!! <3




Oh, and this is our "Big, Blue whale" ....at least, I think it was...




It was soo nice to see my family again! I've missed them so much!

Please pray for me as I continue to re-adjusting to life back in the States.

It's been hard - I'm use to living around ppls who don't speak English, "little" kids, and I know that I've changed a little bit (as did my family) since I left!


Please pray that the Lord will continue to give me the grace to endure these "little" things, Love (and a servants heart) toward my family, and a mind set only on Him!!


I love you all and I hope to see you soon!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! It's been great being able to see what you were doing over in Taiwan for the past year. I'm heading over next monday to teach in Nantou!
    Josie
    (you know, the one from Storybook, TEACH, Amy's Seminars.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, i guess I should sign my name Josie L.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)