Wednesday, June 1, 2011

bubbles go best with peach tea ~

it's June.

weird, right??

i'm pretty sure i can recall last June better than i can recall yesterday :P

okay, so these last few days have been.... rather challenging.

actually... i've been struggling a lot with what kind of an impact i've been making (for a bit more info, go to my last blog post).

seriously! i can compare myself soooo easily with a certain teammate of mine **coughcoughJOcoughcough** and feel like i've WASTED a TON of time here!! (mainly cuz that girl's like related to the energizing bunny and she just keeps going and going and going and going and going.... and going.)

but today... today i was BLESSED!!

i got a note from one of my really, really awesome friends telling me how much of an impact i am making over here and how excited she was to see God working in my life!

i got an email from my Dad saying that he's proud of me!

i read through a scripture verse in Ephesians (3:14-19) that talks about God's CRAZY LOVE for me ~ and that it's sooo deep, and soooo wide, and soooo long, and SO HIGH ... that i may never be able to fully understand it (which would NOT surprise me ~ i have seen a glimpse of it and already am afraid to test the vastness of his great love)...

and one of my co-workers told me that i'm doing an amazing job here... :)

::squeal of delight inserted here::

the simple things in life that make my day!!!

So... yeah.

basically really, really encouraged today ~ even though it was raining outside (-:

and this evening (after our last afternoon class) i decided to take some "time away from ppls" (which is impossible here, let me tell you :P )

but i sat out on the balcony and look in awe at the beautiful mountains we have next to us.

seriously!! they're about 7miles away and since it's always so cloudy/muggy over here we like, NEVER see them. and today, they showed themselves... and it was AMAZING.

however... what made it even BETTER was the fact that i was sipping some peach black tea (which my Dad got me hooked on) and blowing "miracle bubbles" (which my amazing friend Libbsterz gave me).

**side note inserted here: I love bubbles. a LOT. but i cannot make a good bubble to save my life! so if you are a bubble-blowing professional, look me up and we should hang out ~ you can teach me your ways! :P

so black peach tea and bubbles....

my heart was pretty darn happy today. let me tell you ~ ~

Ooo.... and our kids are ADORABLE!!!

and my Chinese-learning (or desire to learn) is lacking. like, a TON.

not cool >_<  (<----- Asian version of an angry face)

mmk... that's enough rambling for tonight...

this lil girl's gotta get off to bed! I'm into this wake-up-at-5:30am-so-you-can-have-some-"free time"-in-the-morning thing (semi-good, semi-not....)

until later y'alls...

smile at random strangers

laugh at anything and everything

cherish the precious lil moments

and let Jesus' love flow through you ~ 


Lots of love y'alls <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post =D So glad you had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)