Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh, For The Love of Horses!!

Yeppers,
a wonderful Sunday turned into a perfectly wonderful Sunday.



Junes called me on Wed. and asked me to meet her on Sunday...she wouldn't say why.
I was totally delighted and surprised! =)



The horses were so cute!










We (Ede, Junes, and I) met up with Yvonne, a friend of Junes, who takes lessons at this Stable upon occasion. Yvonne called up Junes and wanted her to go ridding with her and Junes, knowing how much Ede and I love horses, invited us to tag along.


Yvonne and her family were so sweet and gracious to all three of us. Not only was it awesome to get back on a horse again, but it was also wonderful to get together with some other Christians who love the Lord with ALL their hearts!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's so awesome! :D Looks like an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Have a GREAT Easter. (Remember last year?? ;) I miss you soooo much!! Especially this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you mean, they actually have hores over there?!
    ;)
    I'm glad you had such an amazing day! I know what you mean about being with others who love God with all they have. It is incredibly encouraging and refreshing.
    Praying for you!
    ~Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. err...that's supposed to say "horses".
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)