Sunday, September 26, 2010

::i need you to love me::



"I have wasted so much time
Pushing You away from me
I just never saw how You could cherish me
'Cause You're a God who has all things
And still You want me"






isn't God's love amazing?
honestly, i don't think that i could go on enough about it.
He keeps surprising me. keeps showing me his many little (and BIG) blessings. keeps loving me. and yet, isn't it interesting how often i take advantage of it all?

I AM SOOOO BLESSED TO BE BACK IN TAIWAN!

that is truth.

but honestly, these past few weeks/months (year?) i've gone through some of the hardest times in my life.

from trusting God, cherishing Jesus, lovin the family, being there for friends... idk. it's been hard.

yet through it all, God always shows himself to me.. and He's MORE THAN ENOUGH.

isn't that weird?

I could rant and rave on and on about God's love. yet i find myself forgetting all the time... and it isn't until i reach that beautiful, quiet moment that i find myself thinking... "wow. He really does love us just this much"

i don't think one thing brought about this train of thought... it was more like a million and two little things... :)

i don't even know how to explain it.

all i know is that God really does love me.

yes, things happen. shake our faith. make us feel lower than ..er, dirt. friends may leave us. people may change. and yes, those closest to us hurt us the worst.

but if we take a moment and look at the overall picture... doesn't it all just bring us closer to God? and therefore, doesn't it make us even more beautiful in His eyes? so... what else matters? <3>

So... what is this all coming down to?

idk. just letting you know that God loves me.

and if He is amazing enough to love someone like me, His love for YOU is un-doubtable! ...just sayin :)










Things that iliked this week:

- letter/pictures from mi madre
- PACKAGE from granny Ruth <3>
- nightly fireworks
- moon festival
*at Yellow's house (BBQ, fireworks/sparklers/food/sleeping on the ground in their garage)
*at Blanche's church - what AMAZING fellowship <3
* with our newly-found american/asian friends around the corner - AMERICAN BBQ :) :)
- starting our WEEK-long camps (the kids came in this morning... SO STINKIN CUTE!!)
- skypE-ing w/ my amazing ppls back in the states :)
- watching God *continue* to change my heart and draw me back to himself <3>

2 comments:

  1. Just read it from Rom yesterday - and what can separate us from the love of Christ? We could fill in a list of worries.. But no one can condemn, no one can separate, and there's nowhere we can go that puts us out of his loving reach. You are a very gifted young woman and God has his hand on your life!
    Keep on blogging and recording your adventure. May He bless and keep you and make his face shine upon you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille,

    Praise the Lord!!! You are developing a deeper walk with our Lord - and a testimony to bring others to know His love for His people. Continue to share your testimony - so others may come to know Jesus as their Savior. Jesus has wonderful plans for your life - continue to put your trust in Him - and utlize your servants heart to glorify JESUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)