Tuesday, September 28, 2010

never cease to be amazed

"O LORD, You have searched me and known me.



You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.



You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways.



For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.



You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.



Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it.



Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?



If I ascend into heaven, You are there;



If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.



If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,



Even there Your hand shall lead me,



Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me." (Psalms 139.1-10)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you do love an adventure, don't you! The photos are amazing. I look forward to reading about your life... I just subscribed to your blog.

    Your fan,
    Jennine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Press on toward the goal God has set out for you. You are an inspiration to many... God has allowed HIS WORD to come ALIVE in your life... Press on toward the Goal..

    “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”- John 3:20-21

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)