Monday, November 15, 2010

carrot juice and a mmk (master.mosquito.killer)

wow. lots happening folks, lots happenin'... where to start?!?!

teaching is FABULOUS!! last week we had ~38 students (our biggest group so far). they were all sooo stinkin precious! **I'm putting pics up on my fb cuz putting them up here is far too much work (at least, for today). **
good memories from last week:
- new ways to say "bye bye" (according to the kids cards): "buy buy", "boy boy", "bey bey"... lol. maybe we should start teaching them more basic English words in English class... :P
- getting tackled by my boys before bedtime
- the "love you" kid (a hilarious chubbster, who gave me little gangster signs and said "i love you, teacher" every time he passed me in the hall ::heartmelt::)
- Jo teaching the kids about family. just got done teaching about twnis, and then said: "now what happens if mom and dad have ONE MORE kid???" the classroom got really quiet... then i hear a random child in the classroom say: "oh... my... gosh!!!" hehe... it was pretty funny. ;D
- soo many various other things... which i can't remember cuz so much has already happened since then :P

weekend: included going up to Taipei and hanging out w/ BENJI(!!) and Lauren Little!! sooo stinkin sweet!! I've missed those two like crazy!! and hanging w/ both of them together... wow. let's just say it was an awesome weekend w/ little sleep and lots of good memories :)

This week is quite the change from last week. we only have 14 students. 4 boys/10girls. it's awesome! I actually really, really love the smaller groups, cuz we get to know each of the kids sooo much more ~ actually building relationships. it's great!!! :) already making great memories w/ these little kiddO's <3>_> ))!

2) going to massage school for a year, and then going back to school-school while working on the sidelines as a massage-therapist.

3) coming back to Taiwan for a year... or so...

4) studying in Taiwan to become a nurse...

yeah. see my problem?? too many good options.

::sigh::

tiz a problem, having a big heart that wants to do everything but can only do one thing at a time...

ok. so on a totally diferent note: I've picked up running.... wait, scratch that.... "Jogging"!!! lol. yeah, basically I'm working up to a 9K next month (december 19th - be praying for me!!). I decided it's kind of time for mwa to step up and get back in shape. sidez, I feel sooo much better/happier when I get out for a nice 40min jog ;D

hmmm.... other than that, not much has been happening. But i PROMISE to keep posting more regularly than i have been ~ so sorriez :P

Love ya much <3 <3
{{Psalms 27:4}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)