Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a time to be thankful

((the kids Thanksgiving party))


me+my girls <3

The kids party was quite a success!!!


((the Teachers Thanksgiving party))


Preparations


i feel like i should explain that Jo (below) is indeed NOT throwing up. it's lettuce ;)


~our Thanksgiving Feast~


our make-do "Turkey" (it was chicken)


I love my little turkey peeping it's head out from behind the veggie bun :)


Owl City Music - perfect background music during the holiday season :) :)


I Love Apple Juice <3
(we had no way to make Apple Cider - found that out after taking this pic)


CHARLIE!!!
He's our super cool security Guard
(plus, the only guy we ever see around here)


YELLOW
She's super sweet... and has a GORGEOUS smile :D


JO (Bethany)
She makes a pretty good leader... most of the time ;)


YUM ...???








I am so Thankful for my amazing team.
they're pretty dope - not gunna lie <3

~ Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend ~

Love y'all.
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)