Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love... and other drugs (:





God never ceases to amaze me. ever.

i am blessed beyond measure... and i have no idea why!

This last week has been... fabulous! ((quick summary of what's in the VLOG)):

- we had a really short work week (wed - fri) w/ really easy-to-work-with kids! (:


- i got a new "boyfriend" [[great story: We were introducing ourselves to the 6th graders on friday and i ended up hitting a kid in the head while introducing myself! ((oops)) he was totally hilarious about it and throughout class he would keep razzing me, throwing glances at me, etc, etc. and at the end of class, he ended up slipping a note in my pocket that said: "Facebook name: **** ***" hahahaha! totally made my day! ...my co-workers said that i should start hitting boys in the head more often ;) ]]

- i found out that i can skype on my new ipod ~ ~ sooo cool!!

- i've gotten quite a bit of quiet time... which has been nice. God and i have had some long talks, walks, and it's been b-e-a-u-tiful!! :) :)

- i have a certain family member who might just be coming over to visit me next month ((praying that works out!!!))

- i got a package.... FROM MY BEST FRIEND!!! ((who hasn't [snail-mail] written to me all year (emails/skyping doesn't count) and finally sent me a letter!! .... actually... more like 30(+) letters... and a box full of everything camille-ish!!! weird how ppls know exactly what to put into my boxes! i've gotten 4 boxes this past month... and every one that i get puts me in tears... cuz it makes me feel so frickin special... and honestly, there's nothing special about me. and i don't deserve them at all. but still... ppls love me enough to send me stuff, knowing how much it makes my week... Kind of makes me think about Jesus' love towards us.... we don't deserve it... but He just wants us to believe that His love IS ENOUGH!! ... it's Beautiful <3

- i re-connected w/ an old friend (whom i haven't heard from in ages) and got some new music flooding into my ears. <

- i got my "tooth problem" fixed on friday... or, at least... i hope i got it fixed. i ended up not getting my wisdom teeth removed and instead i got a root canal done ((much more painful, let me tell you))! :P

... i think that's it. it's officially past 1am and i should be off to bed ~ off to "Camille Mountain" in the morning :) :)

Love y'allz lots <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)