Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Psalms 91

Psalms 91.... Weird how that's been my favorite Psalms since I was 14. Pretty sure my favorite verse inside of that chapter is "because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him. I will set him on high because he has known my name" (done from memory and at 2am, so forgive me if it's not accurate). Anywho, every time I'm feeling down, God throws some awesome and unexpected blessing at me... And I can't help but sit in awe when I think of God's amazing love for me! I so don't deserve it!!

Ok quick update before I go to bed...


This weeks kids are perfect. Love them to death. Their English level is average but they've got enthusiasm for learning, which is always good :D

I specifically asked God go show me ways to bless my teammates this week and He's already brought about several opportunities!!

MY MOM'S COMING TO TAIWAN!!!! May 3-9 :) :)

God is opening my eyes to professions other than nursing... and I'm finally starting to see why I didn't make it into the nursing program this past year (He's not finished with me yet!!)... More update on that later :) :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you lots. I just want to give you a big hug and hear about your life. :( I guess I have to wait 3 more months, though...

    If I had monies, I would SO visit you in Taiwan. <3

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)