Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SUNday... On Thursday

This week is 1 day camps (for 2 days) with 6th graders from our school. They are so stinkin cute~ absolutely love them! However I'm pretty sad that we only get them for one day.

Ok... Update on life since April started...

Traveled down to kaoshing and kenting with Kim last weekend. It was awesome cuz we got a really long weekend (Monday and Tuesday too) and we were able to see some of the pingdong team too. Always an adventure hangin with Kim though. Petty sure we ran into quite a few stalker dudes... :):)

Mmmmm... Getting some extra sun rays was nice though:)

However, as soon as our amazing weekend was over, I got back home and realized that I had lost my iPod ::pout:: here I'd been so careful with her for over 3 years and NOW I lose her... I was sad. Nonetheless it was a "God thing" cuz I had been meaning to buy a new iPod for some time and now I finally had a legit excuse to do so... :)

Cool how God knows when to open and close doors, eh? :)

Anywho... Been doing a lot of thinking about what's all gunna go down this next year once I get back stateside. I'm really praying that I'll get the job, a car, and be able to rent the appartment that I'm looking at... But I know that things don't always work out ad we hope they would... So now I'm praying that God would give me the grace to be ok with whatever happens this fall. This is stinkin hard for me cuz when I plan I plan big and never expect it to fall through... But I really want to be open for whatever the Lord has planned for me <3

Mmk... Enough rambling for now.. Gotta get inside and get some lunch.

Hope y'all are doing fabulous ^_^

Love you much much much <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)