Sunday, May 22, 2011

因為我們很幸...


First off: this is a picture of our team ~ including Mr. HT!! one of our kids last week drew it for us... and i LOVE it... like a ton!! try guessing who's who... :) :)




我愛我的朋友!

我的“老朋友”是珍貴的。

和我的“新朋友”是太棒了!


seriously... the adventures we had this weekend.... none could compare!! ^_^



late night with all of May's church-friends.
what an encouragement they were!

i've seriously been praying this whole year that i would find a church family...

...and i found them.

((why do they have to be a 3hr train ride away?!?!))








(yes, we have too much fun) :) :) :)








 the pictures below are from my trip up the mountain
(i forgot its name... but it sounds like "Yummy"... i think?)

Max (May's younger brother) was my amazing tour guide!!



他很英俊!!  :) :)



是的,我們知道酷 ~ ~ 
 









咖啡和我的朋友






 很好玩


很和平





我的心是快樂的
 








  




 













 Random fact of awesome craziness:
I found these in May's stash of music... boy o' boy did these bring back memories.



so yeah, this weekend was a BLAST!!

however, on a more serious note...


One thing that happened really touched my heart... 



May asked her friend and her mentor to pray over me before we left the church that night.


i was a little nervous because i hadn't had anyone pray over me since... well, since a long time ago...


we all sat down and they all started praying over me. at the same time. in Chinese. 


and it was beautiful. 


my feelings during their prayer was .... is... hard to explain.


it was like tension being released.... 


afterwards, Dhiren told me that he'd had a vision...


i was a lamb. 


i was standing by myself overlooking the many many valleys.


in my mind, there was chaos and many unanswered questions.


but in my heart there was peace... which showed through my eyes as i gazed into the distance.


although i had many questions, i had Jesus helping me. and He was giving me his peace.


i was standing near a stream and it was night time.


there were many stars and beautiful galaxies.


and i was alone in this wide world.... but i was ok, because i had my Jesus.


{{a little strange, i know... but i'm telling it like how they told it}}


afterwards the mentor-Lady explained that Jesus seemed to be saying that no matter where i go in life... and no matter what i do, i must rely on Jesus FIRST. and in turn, He will give me the peace and power to continue. 


interesting....




Okay, that's it for now ppls :)


XOXO and Love y'all lots <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)