Thursday, May 26, 2011

{通过对海盗的眼睛}

Pirate: One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.



So after some pretty intense research,
I've decided that I'm pretty sure Taiwan is the Pirate in my story....

...and it stole my heart <3




 



 



 



 



 



 



 




 



 



 



 



 



 










(me, being inspired by the recent array of piracy going on...)





 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 











Yup, so that was our week *WITH* the kids....

however, what they missed out on/what happened outside of the classroom....


I got a package from my dear, dear friend (Libby) and in it was my latest "Man-friend"
WhooHooo!!!!

 



as you can see, he rightly earned a standing position on my desk



 Don't we make quite the cute couple???


Ok, now this (below) was *after* the interviews we had with the kids.
I merely wanted one good "Pirate-ey Picture"

And Jo decided she was going to play photographer.... so it went more like this:

Picture #1



Picture #2 



Picture #3



Picture #4 



Picture #5 




Then I decided to strangle my roomies so i could have their... um... gold? :P 









 Oh!! and highlight of the day:

Going into town and Chinese lessons at our local College

... looking like this :) :)



我的中文老師認為“非常酷!”










Oooo... and on a totally different note:

i was missing the world like CRAZY this week.

Seriously... I'm already missing ppls here...

but at the same time, i am SO ready to be back stateside.... (i think)

Yeah, so basically i wanted to see everybody right NOW... 

and i finally made that possible :) :)

(1hr and 75 pictures later)
 
















Love y'all lots ~ Can't wait to see y'all <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)