Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello Apr...er, May?? where did you come from?!?!

goodness. is it just me, or did April FLY by?!?!


i feel like i was just getting into this busy month of April, when all of a sudden it's gone... :-\


i feel like my time in Taiwan just started, when all of a sudden i'm realizing it's coming to an end...


it seems like 2 more months is NOT enough time for everything i want to still do....


it seems like it was just yesterday that i mentioned to my dad that my mom should come out to Taiwan.... and she will be here TOMORROW!!! whoop whoop ~ ~ excited i am :) :)


this next month is going to fly by faster than last month. i know this because i already have every weekend booked with tons of traveling. ((happy smile inserted here))




Aaaanywho, don't think that much "interesting" happened last week. 


we had 25 amazing little kiddos ~ super sweet and well behaved, with a touch of "mischievousness" in them ;)


i didn't get much sleep in last week ~ teaching myself how love insomnia was probably one of my worst decisions ever.... :-\  


however, to every negative there is a positive.... and i did get a lot done last week!


i'm making tons of headway in my Chinese and Spanish (and mixing up the two while i'm at it). Seriously.... try switching from 說中文, hablar español, y luego habla 英語.... wait.... i mean...  什麼?!?!?!  


((yeah... this is how a typical conversation goes with camille [and in her brain] these days... it's quite funny actually))




Ooo.... and I also found this AMAZING coffee shop down the road that has FANTABULISTIC coffee, waffles, AND free wi-fi :D  ((happy dance inserted here))




So my lovely Sunday afternoon was spent there, working on my Chinese, skyping with some of my favorite ppls from the states, and loving the life that God has blessed me with <3 <3


Ooo.... and on that note, i totally rediscovered Mars Hill Church this weekend. wow.


soooo many good sermons! i seriously could've sat all Saturday night/Sunday listening to them!  ((currently listening to Pastor Driscoll's sermon on GRACE - listen here))


so, i was introduced to this site by a friend of mine several years ago, but kind of put it on the back shelf cuz nothing struck me as too amazing....


boy was i wrong!


actually, the reason that i rediscovered this site was because i've been doing a lot of thinking about "predestination" and such.... and have been finding that the more i "know" about it, the more confused i get ((not cool)). 


after listening to Pastor Driscoll's sermon ((predestination)), i was finally able to understand some things/get some of my lingering questions answered. however, it was a bit "deep" and some of it went waaay over my head, so i'll probably have to go back and listen to it again... just to make sure i understand :P 


mmmm.... so yeah. that's the highlight of my weekend.


that, and all the amazing music that God's been throwing my way!!! 


((whoop whoop for good tunes))


several of the "newest hits" that i've fallen (back) in love with, are:


- From the Inside out (in English and Spanish) <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiP5KR73s8


- This is your life (Switchfoot)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJPHKfnmRk


- What do I know of Holy (Addison Road)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVScvSBsm40


<3 我愛你很多 <3

~ Te quiero a todos mucho ~ 

Love y'all lots <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I love how you listen to Mark Driscoll, too. :) When Nathan and I move to New Mexico, we are going to go to his church. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. But.... I thought he was out in WA? (and yes, I totally want to move wherever he is JUST to hear his sermons!! I can't get enough of them!!!) :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)