Sunday, July 22, 2007

The End is just the Beginning...

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." -Luke 18:16



Well, with great success the 2nd week has ended and the 3rd one has begun - and is almost over!! Praise God for the great team that he gave me for my first week on my own! They all had a marvelous time and so did I!!



GO TEAM "F"!!!



I have never met any children that love "UNO" so much as these ones do! It is an absolutly wonderful game to play with them!!



SPORTS TIME



Sports time is always the most fun! The kids have so much energy - it definitly keeps one on ones toes!!



And "yes," I did get a football before leaving the States and have quite enjoyed playing, teaching, and learning how to play it with the kids! None of them have ever played it before, but it became a favorite within a day!



Yep, so Bibi and I had a great time learning how to be teachers and teaching the kids! God is so good and He gives more grace - I believe it!!

4 comments:

  1. Camille,
    I am glad to hear God is doing great things in Taiwan! I love your blog and all of the pictures you take! I love you lots!
    -Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camille, It looks like good time over there. I'm glad that football is the choice sport, maybe when you get back we'll play some.

    -----Rob (Sirpless)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille? I can't tell...did you cut your beautiful hair again?? It looks like it's layered up in one of the photos.

    Love you and miss you! Remember, your an instrument to be used by God's hands. :) The more you are in and of His word the better polished and prepared you are to be used in mighty ways. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the Lord is using you mightily for Him in your areas of expertice - such as sports.
    Lots of Love!
    - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)