Monday, July 30, 2007

Week #3 - A heated coolness...

I have chosen the way of truth;
I have set my heart on your laws.
~Psalm 119:30

The BBQ's...the night that everyone always loves or hates! It is not a night to be wearing ones best clothes! Their Taiwanese BBQ's are really neat. They make their own fires useing just charcoal and heated gas. Then they wait forever until the coals get really hot and then they stick their food on the bracket thing and wait until it is almost cooked and then they eat it...not always 100% cooked! :-0


I really do enjoy it though, because the kide all become quite real and they have a great time! They especially like to pick on those teachers that don't want "stuff" on them...


Yep, they are all having a wonderful time!!


Teaching these kids was not so easy this week because we are getting fewer and fewer that can speak English well!


This week I had the "BANK" during the EVR (English Villiage Rotations). I was nervous at first because I thought that I was not the right one for it, but God showed me that He can prepare those that He chooses.


"As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news.'"
~Romans 10:15

No, I did not take this pic. of my feet, but my friend (Charity) thought that it was so neat how I always taught (and still teach) in my bare feet! :-)



Rest time is really a great thing to look forward to - especially when you are going through very long days....

I made so many sweet friends this last week...

...I don't think that I will ever want to leave. They surely didn't!



THE INSIDE SCOOP!!

Yes, this is my desk. No, it does not always look like this. And yes again, that is Audrey H. on my computer! Mom, don't panic! I will pick all of that stuff up!


This is in the Cafeteria! It can be very crazy in there some times. I've done some math, and I figure that I have spent over 60 hrs in there over the last 3 weeks! Thats insane!!


Yep, this is our food. It isn't much, but it is Cafeteria food, so please do not expect too much! It's not all too bad, but this kind'of gets old after eating cafeteria food for 3 weeks straight!



THE PINK POST!!!




Yes, I will take any blame for this...


The girls here can be all girlie, and I wanted to prove it, so this is a pic. of some of us girls who wore pink for a day! We did plan it, and it was so neat to see all of the different shades af pink that we all have!

And yes, the kids here love to play with my "short" blond hair, which is awesome! However, they do not get half as carried away with it as...

Charity and ME!!

This was us after cookie night! How much fun is that?!?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Camille~ You look so professional teaching class! (especially in pink.) lol!
    - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you look quite sophisticated in front of the chalk board. And in bare feet.
    -----Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom said that she'll talk about the desk later...
    Nice pink highlights. It goes with your beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille, you make me smile! :) I love you! :)

    By the way, I think your hair is beautiful short also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Nice hair! and Bare Feet!! Just carrying on the legacy! lol! Talk to you in three weeks!! (Maybe I'll try to find a library..)
    Libby

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)