Saturday, July 7, 2007

Taipei





This is the hall that leads to the Chaing Kai-Shek Memorial







These buldings are so awesome and beautiful!!






Enchanting....








This is the Tran Station. It can take you for miles under Taipei!






This was one of the main highlights of my trip! It was an ice cream sunday crepe!
Only one word to describe this my friend...YUM!! *giggle, giggle*






This was our view from our hotel window. Although it was a gourgous hotel, the city was still in need! :(





This is the "ever-so-busy" street. I thought that my mom was a crazy driver....but then I came here! WOW!




And,...if you can see through the blurr,... I found it!
!!!!!!STARBUCKS!!!!!!!


The trip was intended to go get the kids from Taipei and bring them to Hsinchu County for our English Village Bible Camps. By the grace of God everything went as it was suppose to and all of the kids (and the leaders) got to Camp saftly!
Thank God for His Protection!

2 comments:

  1. Camille- A Starbucks? You're spoiled! Well, at least it's something cold to drink. : )
    Love ya! -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camille! My computer hasn't been working for a couple days so I am using my friend's computer to write you this! I hope you're doing well, and I'll make sure to start up the regular emails as soon as I can! I Love You,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)