Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello Taiwan!

Welcome to Taiwan!!





Many of you have not heard from me in a while, so let me give you a breif update...


I flew out from Minneapolis at 9:25am and I landed in Chicago about 11:15pm
then from Chicago I went to L.A. (leaving at 11:45am and arriving at 1:30pm their time). After spending 3 1/2 hrs in the most boreingest (is that a word?) airport in the world I finaly got to take the worlds most longests flight to Taiwan!




These are my traviling buddies...since a certian other one left me... you know who you are ;)







This is the airplane "food." It wasn't too bad....after I got past the gagging!!


These are some of my very good friends (Charity and Ede)
This is my dorm room. It is not too big, but we can still fit all four girls in here and not be too squished! We all get 1/2 a bunk (which is about 6ft in length) and each bunk is 10 ft off the ground (don't worry, I have'nt fallen yet ;)
This is me and Sarah. She is such a sweetheart - and she loves to talk and she is also very dramatic!
This is Suzannah and I enjoying (another) Taiwanese meal! It is all mainly rice and veggies, but on occasion we will have a Taiwanese version of Pizza! Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. just had to say, yes, I also think the LA airport is pretty boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)