Thursday, July 12, 2007

English Summer Camps







The First week of camps was a big success! The kids were so attentive and super sweet!!









This was my team for the first week - Team F!!


We're fun, fantastic, and fabulous too!


We're fast as lightning, competing against you...


We're team F!!








The leaders of Team F: Emma (TA) Camille (me) and Ruthie (AT)
We all had a great time working together. Emma was a great Teachers Assistant and Ruthie was a wonderful American Teacher,...so, of course, I could not help getting her a little wet... ;)




"You anoint my head with [water]; my cup overflows."



Well, to end off the week, we had a Taiwanese BBQ
The Kids really enjoyed it as well as the AT and TA's!



This is Rita and I after a charcoal fight...
Rita was the "head person" this last week for King Car - She was awesome!



These are some of the culprits from the "dirty" fight - I had no idea how much fun those "fights" could be!!



These are some of my girls from week one. They were so cute! They even made me a huge card before they left - it was super sweet!



Overall, I would say that it was a fantastic week...On to the next one that has already started!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least it looks like you are staying out of mischief : )
    Go team "F"!
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille!!! What did you do to your hair?!?!?

    It looks very nice! Sounds like you are doing well...Good job on your posting, it is fun to be able to see what your up to...

    praying for you...

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy what you read? Want more? Leave a comment! :)